We do not accept returns for reasons beyond our purchase and sale service and service provided within the framework of current laws, there are specific items that are specially manufactured which will not be possible to return.
If the client, for reasons beyond our control, marked and stipulated by law, does not accept the products, the accrual thereof, 50% of their value, plus shipping and return costs that will increase the account with our company and promoter of the offer, claiming both amicably and judicially or extrajudicially.
The USER can return the purchased devices within 14 business days from delivery and as long as they have not been used. This period is only applicable to exclusively ONLINE sales.
The returned products must be in the same conditions in which it was delivered, sealed and with their original packaging. Personal care products cannot be returned, once used, for hygiene reasons.
The transport and possible storage costs derived from the forwarding will be borne by the user and will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
To request a return
1. The user must contact the customer service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to request a return.
2. The user will be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur during the forwarding transport.
3. Once Sudoin receives the returned products, they will be duly reviewed.
4. If they are in correct conditions (they keep their original packaging and have not been used or are damaged), Sudoin will contact the user to confirm the return and for him to provide a bank account number to make the corresponding direct transfer or return by credit card that the purchase was made.
5. Once the return is confirmed, Sudoin will refund the cost of the returned products. Shipping costs (made by the user in the purchase) will not be returned in the return process.
6. The complete process from the beginning of the return process, until the money is refunded, can take from one to two weeks approximately.
Any claim regarding the products purchased and / or contracted services must be made in writing to the email address email@example.com. Said claims will be attended by the personnel assigned to it.
The user may request the sending of a copy of the Claim Sheet